Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pirares dont't show up in loss to Notre Dame

I was at last night's game and the Pirates SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. THEY DID NOT SHOW UP! I'm sorry for all of the caps but Seton Hall scored a season low 42 points yesterday, the lowest total since 2005-2006 and played like absolute garbage. I'm sorry but this team in the past three games has looked like a completely different team from when they were #24 in the country. I hate to say it but the Louisville game on Saturday could potentially be a must-win. The whole game was sloppy from both ends but the Hall could not make even the easiest of baskets. For all Pirate fans out there, I hope it i just a three game phase and the team can come back and show that they belong in the elite but for now, this is unacceptable. The team had a whole week to prepare and they come out and can't even get a basket until seven minutes into the game. To be fair, it was only 19-18 at the half but in the second half, the defense didn't perform and the offense couldn't make a shot. I'm starting to feel sick so I better end this article on this, I sure hope this team can bounce back or it may be a long last two months of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment